• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll listen music........
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

@maru - weeeehhhhh!! for you my :globe: hmm.. ^We'll talk about her suitors.. :mad:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha...i don't have suitors.. @t:we'll talk about his gf...
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Haha.. I'll draw a cabbage on her back.. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We'll make out haha :P :rose:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wah~!! I Punch her nose~~!=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha.. no punching baby!! We'll hug all night and kiss a lot.. :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We'll watch the night sky.. :rose:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll edit pictures.
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]uhMm.. we'll sing until someone find us :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll warn them not to sing coz I'm sleeping.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we will eat cookies and drink milk while chatting
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will share my mushroom recipe to him :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l cut his fingers,.,.wahahaha :lol:[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Im gonna sleep... i dont care about him :lol: sablay! sleep again :lol:

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-12-02 01:44:07)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^share with him my mushrooms :D:lol::lol::lol::lol::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just taste if in case the mushroom has a poison:doubt:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: @T: share also my mushrooms with him. :eh:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l throw away the mushrooms[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

put mushroom in a bake pizza that I made
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:13

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy