• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

T: haha :] i don't think nanix tastes good haha =D=D i eat the next one who posts instead
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]she's cooking nanix and then i'll prepare the table[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-03 07:10:14)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ahhhh.... I am getting bored waiting of being cooked... I'll pukpukize her head instead while she is preparing the table :lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l pukpukize him back and let him prepare the table himself,.,.wahahaha[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep while waiting for the food to be serve. . .
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just chatt .. and peace :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:d ill just listen to them dang! OT: i miss someone special >.<
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just smile and greet answer her chat ask her about what is cooking I am starving . . . or order pizza. . . fumo. . .
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]ubenchx[/b] i'll ask him . "do you miss someone ? who ?" @[b]T[/b] chatting :thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=green]reading manga. . . while they were chatting. . . complaining about the food and stuff. . . fufu. . . [/color]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nothing special. just an ftlaker:D haha we will have a friendly chit chat.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

chit chat for respect the pioneered. . . fufufu. . .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hurt his arms and massage it
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting .. with them (?)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

listen while they chatting. . . while reading manga. . . fufufu
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eat mangoes while reading manga ;]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask some magoes and continue readin manga. . . fufufu.. .
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Draw his potrait~~:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll grab her photo! ahaha.. :D :thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Me grab ur photo 2~~ Hehee~~:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.151 second ]
Privacy Policy