• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Pull his hair again n again~=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hug her so tight.. and kiss and kiss and kiss..
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bang his head to the wall :cry:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill jump to the window!! ..dowana stay dir!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talk on the fone with someone special.. :rose:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]..pwede pasa load??[/i] ..ok ill just get your phone
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ima kick her ass for taking my fOne haha joke joke Ima be nice and talk to her.. xD

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-03 01:06:31)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i'm going to ask her all about amsterdam...[/b][/color] =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about someone ...someone especial
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk about something really private :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about her lyf mine is boring
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talk about her boring life :lol: so she said
ellybelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

..talk to her about anything!!..=)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read,read,read,read and read more until I fell asleep
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

slice his onion smileys :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-03 04:51:50)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tell that have pity on my onion emoticons, , ,
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Okay... I will have pity on his onion smileys =) I will not slice it anymore =) I will eat it as a whole :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

huhuhu, , , I will make it for the pizza. .. just teach how to bake pizza
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i eat his onions =D :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

why are so mean on my onions emoticons? I will teach you to make pizza just dont harm my onions I put it on my pizza's
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:41

[ 11 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy