• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^I'll kiss my baby and Hug her.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^Kiss him back n hug him all night~~!:wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

walk away and watch the night sky alone..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take pictures all night. then post it on friendster. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

then we'll watch the stars...:lol: and take pictures again.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

give each other a make over..even thou dont need too haha
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

go to an empty space and continue reading. . . fumo. . .
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play dota. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^we'll talk about 101[/i]=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Shares Some Caps~~ heee~~ I only hav black n white cap~:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]get a pen and write some stuffs on her arm.[/i]:lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Il kill her baby and pukpuk their head. peace XD
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha~!:lol: I make over on her face using a marker~~ Permanent 1~~ hihihi~~:P
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doodle on her face and arms. lol. play stuff.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Oh you bad. :lol: Il paint [s]her[/s] his hair with pink. :lol:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-04 01:44:35)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk..about stuff

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-04 01:45:16)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ It can hapen, darling. :kiss: -- We'l take pix our ourselvers :D

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-04 01:45:54)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play patintero. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Kiss on his cheek~ Then:penguin:

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-12-04 01:46:45)

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]peek into my pourse and whisper "do yu have enough air in there?' while she gives me the wird fexpression, ill run and run and run and pretend that im dying olredi while running.[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 10 queries - 0.499 second ]
Privacy Policy