• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]ask her if she cooke some food for me? (still hungry)[/align]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ill do some drinks to come with the foods she will be cooking dang! OT: ill go to dinner first ... see yah. @charleneajose: oh missed na rin kita soulmate :penguin:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=x.XpandANimoriEX.x]ask her if she cooke some food for me? (still hungry)[/quote] ^Whoaaa :o triple post :lol: [b]@topic[/b]: Go dinner with him :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-03 06:01:00)

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]OMG!! im sorry for 3ple posting. i rily ddnt mean it, im sso sory. uhm. prepare the table and invite his soulmate for dinner. haha:]] sablay:: tell him if he can bring me sum pasalubong after the dinner.[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-03 06:02:44)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^It's okay... =):thumbsup: [b]@T:[/b] push her off the window again coz she said thank you :lol::lol::lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]aply the flying skills that ubenchx told me.[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-03 06:05:33)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^If she knows flying techniques... I will jump off her and let her fall :lol::lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

catch her before she falls. fufufu
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]give him aaa huuuuuggee pizaa from sbarro or yellowcab and give nanix a hamehamewave!! hmp. [/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will eat the pizza... :lol: este... the hamehame wave =D=D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

request some drinks. . . float? please thank you. . . fumoffu. . . and some desserts. . . strawberry shortcake. . . double dutch ice cream . . .
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we will go to tony&jack salon and had a haircut again,.,. wahaha[/b] @T: we'll talk about secrets!! :lol:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-03 06:12:39)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]ill do some drinks to come with the foods she will be cooking dang! OT: ill go to dinner first ... see yah. @charleneajose: oh missed na rin kita soulmate :penguin:[/quote] OT: eat well soul mate :D T: ask for some pizza :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll use photoshop hehehehehe
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask for the bill and borrow some money to pay-up. . . thanks forthe food. . . back to watch anime. . . fufuf
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhhmmm... i guess we'll talk about anime all night.. =):thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk about the anime watching experience fumo. .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout latest in naruto
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy