• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

.... tell some corny jokes .. and perform variety shows. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll watch anime
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wehhh~~~ Talk abt kevin n ukoi~~:D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Wehhh~~~ Talk abt kevin n ukoi~~[/quote] Lolnesss hahahaha we'll talk abt only her kevin
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watch the night sky above
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cut his hair........ =D =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Want some tea~?? Drink green tea~~:D

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-12-04 05:57:56)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]il drink the tea she offers and il give her nothing. :lol: (selfish me)[/i]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

watch tokio hotel concert on utube while im sleeping =D=D=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cut his hair while he sleeping~~ =Dv
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i woke up ill curse un into spider bye bye to ur hahahaha =D=D=D=D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wehhh~~~ I bite him, so he will be a junkspiderboy~ Hahahahah~!!=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

talk on the phone with my schatje :rose:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go find the camera and have a nice photo shoot :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll take a ride on a bike!!! weeeeee[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well dance in the rain haha :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll make siggies hahahah
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we shall read the twilight saga and comment on it :D OT: ill give my soulmate an umbrella and join her while dancing on the rain for her not to get sick :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll take a photo of charlene and ubenchx,.,.i'l be the photographer[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Put a tag on her saying, "im ftalk's next freak"[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy