• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll talk and take pictures.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

We'l play lego. XD
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill play the guitar for her.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll sing and you'll just have to deal with it coz i have a bad voice wahahah

Last edited by senam (2008-12-04 01:56:12)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Do the Peanut butter jelly dance~!! Hahaha~!!=D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kiss her then hide. lols. do the peanut butter jelly dance!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Calling2 my Kevin~~ Wahh~!! Hehe~~~ Then I hide his jacket~:P
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just answer why . . . and read naruto manga 427. . . fufufuf. . .
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

While he is reading a naruto manga.... I will grab the manga and eat it :lol::lol::lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ run away =D hahaha :lol: i'll disturb him when he eating that manga hahaha :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When she will disturb me... I will hand over some manga to her and make her eat :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ :lol: i didnt think manga was that yummy kuya =D i think peace is good for us, then i'll give him some food to eat haha x33
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOLz :lol: I was just kidding :lol: but manga in our dialect has a different meaning... it is called a mango fruit :eh: [b]@T:[/b] I will let her taste some mangoes :lol::lol: frogs do eat mangoes right? :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We'l box Pacquiao. :lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

were gonna watched Twilight :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We'l drink something like that on his ava. :lol:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-04 03:56:31)

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we`ll talk and eat.. haha. :D LOL.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I will bring my acoustic and serenade her with FM static songs :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]@T: I will let her taste some mangoes :lol::lol: frogs do eat mangoes right? :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] ahaha i think manga as comic book. and who's frogs? :O eu kuya? =D [hr] topic^ i will i will i will... sleep :P im too tired to fight =D :lol:
ihateJET
» n00b
1969-12-31

Talk and talk :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy