• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center][sub][quote]argh,anything but spit.![/quote] when he/she saw that the door is locked, ill scream or panic "its ok, they open again!!"[/sub][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-01 00:06:22)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll eat pandan. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

watch the stars wd him... :paranoid:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will searched the person who hacked my friends account! we shall pay justice on it! if we find that person, it will be the worst nightmare of the person :exclaim:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ nice one. thanks for d support. Gradually, im fine now wd that. I wud js pray for his karma =D topic: ill... treat him ... anything he wants in exchange wd hs kindness :wow:[/b] :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Introduce ma self 2 her~~ Hee~~ Then I say Bye2~~:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i will get an alcohol and clean the writing in her arm.[/i]:lol:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stargazing. tas kakain. ;)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^i will get an alcohol and clean the writing in her arm.:lol:[/quote] Wah~! I'll giv u a try 2 erase it~~=D ^Well~ Play with her teddy blue head bear~~:D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we shall talk about rock :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ill bite him.. rawr haha =D[/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

getting to know each other LOL :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get to knw him too.. and ill ... make fun of him too. bwahahaha
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i will give her a suntan lotion and a beach umbrella to go with her shades[/i]=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know... maybe, i would not be at ease =) [spoiler]nizam might be around, and yayyy!!! i don't want to be confronted by him!! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll eat toxic mushrooms. :drool::drool:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we'll make siggies hahaha :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l pinch her cheeks until it gets red,.,. wahahaha[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ talk about nice movies
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha, we'll sing tonight :D sablay haha make nice siggies D:

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-01 08:20:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:02

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy