• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^play with the dolphins :D:D:D:D:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

@kaygee.. whewhe....:lol: lol play with hi and other dolphin
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will make delicious deserts like baby cupcakes :lol::lol::lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

will watch pacquiao's previous competitions.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Will rub her cheek so she will be more pretty :wow: and have rosy cheeks :eh: :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk about his new siggy haha :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Since she wants to talk to my sig... I will have it printed and make it stand in front of her :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Since she wants to talk to my sig... I will have it printed and make it stand in front of her :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] OT: i said[b] talk about[/b] not talk to it nanix haha :P T: punch paquiao :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]OT: i said talk about not talk to it nanix haha :P[/quote] I know :P i know :P [b]@T:[/b] since she wants to punch paquiao but she can never hit him... I will make a punching bag with paquiao face in it so she can punch to death :lol::lol::lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

chit chat && soundtripping will do. :o
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ talk about Spongebob..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Talk about what's in her heart and take a peek inside of it :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

put gatsby on our hair. =) :cool::cool:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hmmm...watch sunset together :D:D:D:D:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice. :rolleyes: umm, hug him. lol. :D:D
sweetnicole74
» n00b
1969-12-31

give her lotsa ice cream.!!!..do u like ice cream?:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^eat her ice cream. ;];];];]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play with spongebob :D OT: imy bro :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

draw many dolphin in the wall
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]OT: imy bro :D[/quote] IMY too sis. :D:D:D @T: swim with the dolphins :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.408 second ]
Privacy Policy