• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

chikka nesszesz about twilight^^^
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Share some of what she wanted to talk about
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'll pukpuk his head [/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll hug her. :rolleyes:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting :lol: hehe :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sing David Archuleta's Crush. Oh man that's :wow::wow:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sing I kissed a girl, again!! :P
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]i'll pukpuk his head[/quote] So harsh :cry: @T Listen to her singing

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-29 09:42:42)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll hug him. :paranoid:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@xxBUBBLiExx ^ ^ daviid :wow: @T singing with him :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

naddnadd?? think of a way to entertain. . .
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^Watch them singing together :wow: @T Get a drink for him

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-29 09:51:40)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i sing with him .. :LOL:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Drink some beer... talk about guy stuff![/b]
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm will pass on the drink, will give him some water though
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

will take the beer back and cheers.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dont drink beer or liquors I get him milk or juice and have some guy talk. . .
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll teach him how to smile. :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will just sleep hate lectures especially progression of self promotion "Smile is only a mask for a sad person, it's better to show up your neutral face"
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

make a peace sign too! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.661 second ]
Privacy Policy