• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

hmm .. eat a lot of foods :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

listen her experiences in life
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ask him who is he?
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Watched anime the whole night...
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll gonna do that girlaloo thing.... :D :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

answering questions with questions to answer her questions. . .:|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

do a peace sign whole night until we fall asleep.. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

chat and chat and chat... bout ourselves.... :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Will make funny faces and hilarious dances to make her laugh and won't get bored :lol::lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch anime till morning survival of the addict in anime but probably I would sleep first. . .
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

play "nanay-tatay" with him... :lol: :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I would just share some knowledge about computer until she goes to sleep
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll play a stare game :eh:[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

figuring what is a stare game then play with her if bored just fall asleep
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]telling him that stare game,. is staring each other without blinking, and one who blinks first lose,. :D[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

understands the game and play with her but suddenly fell asleep
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]you fell asleep? i'l cut your hair :eh:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhmmm.. I'll ask her about all her secrets and I'll just listen. Mwuahahahahaha! =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll listen to her secret and have it recorded... I can use it by sometime :lol::lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will just wear fake glasses as if not sleeping but in fact sleeping while listening about her gossips
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy