• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll introduce myself to her. >;D<
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

get to knw her life story
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk about love haha lol
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll pick flowers and throw it on a cliff together we'll sing decode[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play dota. lol. xD
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we will be a team and play GGclient,.,. =D[/b]
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah then i will stand as the team captain!!! haha!!! agree agree? but on an island there's no computers so what will we do cuteukoi!!! hehe lets make bonfires!!!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ play dota again and again. =)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

watch chinese sitcoms. err.. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk about something serious..
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

draw her portrait . :)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Play with her socks~~ :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bang her head bwahhaha hellerrr =D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk to her and i'll nosebleed. XD
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Try talking tagalog to her..xD ohw ohw ask her to teach me,..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Bang her head bwahhaha hellerrr =D[/quote] Bah~! I tought u bang an ant~ ^Lets play in rain~~ Weee~~~~:D:D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ will join them. lolengs. =D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]Bah~! I tought u bang an ant~ ^Lets play in rain~~ Weee~~~~[/quote] haha like banging your head more on the wall hellerr.. No offence @topic.. dont like to play in the rain with you..let just talk our own language to each other haha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ouch, maru. =( don't like to play with me? T-T taht's ok. :lol: @t: talk tagalog. lol. :D:D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll talk about eah other && watch movies while eating popcorn. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:15

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy