• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^I'm not the guy in the ava :P I have cut my hair like that and it failed miserably :lol: [b]@T:[/b] She wants to know more about me... so I will tell her my bibliography whole night :lol::lol::lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ i wonder what he wants beside arisa! :P but, yeah. still arisa. if he wants! =D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]AGAIN! I wanna know cookiee moar, i wonder if he's the guy in the avatar? Im confused,. :/[/quote] He's not the guy in the avatar. He's the guy in his siggy. bwahahahaha. :lol: LOL~ =)) @T : We'll watch final fantasy?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cook something~ A pasta~?? ^Then we eat 2gather~!! Hehee~~:Dv
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]He's not the guy in the avatar. He's the guy in his siggy. bwahahahaha. :lol: LOL~ =))[/quote] YES =D:thumbsup: I will give flint to her so flint can get healthy :lol::lol::lol:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat yellowcab pizza then drink Redhorse :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask some pizza. . . but not the red horse but request for a juice, , ,
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]i'll just stare at him.. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Sing a Song[/b]~!! Lalalalalalalalalalala~~~~~:lol: Until my voice box explode~!!=D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]i'll not let her voice box to explode but instead i'll be the one to sing her a song.. [i]Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again!!~[/i] and talk about love.. :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just listen in their singing career. . . fufufu. . .
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]make him [b]smile[/b] because of our singing career.. :eh::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

watch code geass till.. the sun rise..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]talk about renji :eh: :eh:[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll make paluan hahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting and chatting :D hihi ~
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Drop him into a barber shop.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

talk about secrets :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]watch any anime movies,. =D[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask if may I join them watching anime. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 11 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy