• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]we'll steal some pringles at the store,,..[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

well drool over edward cullen <3 :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll kill edward hahahaha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT: haha. lol :] a lot of girls would have also killed you by then :D T: we'll talak about ukoi yiii :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i will sing her to sleep and let her sleep on my shoulders :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l close his eyes , and i'l run,.,.catch me if u can! wahaha[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^we shall play tag. hahaha :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll share my candies with him! Then I'll give him cavities =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll paint the walls outside!! wahaha =D rule-breaker![/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

watch twilight together if she havent :rolleyes:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tell some spoiler about twilight. . . about in the book that is not include in the movie. . . fufu. . .
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fufu.. fumu wrestle him all night :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just run. . . fumo. . .
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l chase him,.,.wahaha,.,.vampire run![/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will hide. . . fumo.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fumo-wrestling!! wohooooo!!! [i]*smack* *punch* *wafak* *sapol*[/i] :lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will invite him to commit suicide and i will taped it hahaha
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will not commit suicide... I will give him some pix of Charlene and run.... :penguin: :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i'l be the wedding planner of ubenchx and charlene,.,.wahahaha :lol:[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will be their priest. . . fumo. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:25

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy