• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

play scrabble. haha. i think she prefer's that.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

uhmm. well sing with him all night long.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]dancing..LOL~=D[/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gahh,we'll do something crazy! and play w/ the paint. =D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talking *of course* LAWL :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]hhaw.x]~ eat..^^=D..human..??[/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

chika about fashion....:D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

listen to their chikkas. . . while reading
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]peace wif each other :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

play board games =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^apply Footpowder :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^lolx. umm, pillow fyt :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^FootPowder Fyt =D=D=D=D=D=D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

we'll talk about spongebob.... :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout xmas :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^eat mushrooms together :eh::eh::eh::eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

watch some movies.... ;]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll bathe her with a foot powder =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I am gonna pinch her ikik. :wow::wow: jk. :P i will ask about her favorite "kiddy" show. =D:eh:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will talk about our favorite kiddy show :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy