• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

well play baby and bear :lol::lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center][color=limegreen] we'll play paper,scissors, stone all night :lol: [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since 8s night.. well just sleep nalang..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch her sleep. . . and not to disturb. . . protect by all means of necessary. . .
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll sing secondhand serenade songs with him!.. but of course, we need to provide each other with earphones or headphones to avoid cracking of eardrums! waaaa! hahaha. but after that, we'll eat! waaa. :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will provide the food. . . and set up the altick lancing speaker. . .
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]start talking sarcastically. =D[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will play hide and seek...
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll agree to play hide and seek. =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask if I could join. . . if not I would tell where they are hiding to the seeker. . .
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahha. I will say no. and I'll beat him if he says where I'm hiding.=D haha. just kiddin'! PEACE. :P
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just run if ever she would beat me. . . :D
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i'll chase him. (evil laughs) . =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hide, . . . and call her tag when she tap me and tap her again. . .
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tag. haha. i'll tap him again, and if he taps me back. i'll bite him. haha. kiddin'. =D=D
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^talk about girl stuffs haha..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sing, until we feel tired *LOL
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^sing with her. =D
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^take a lot of pictures ahaha..
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah! and i'll get my laptop to edit our photos. ^=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:28

[ 9 queries - 0.287 second ]
Privacy Policy