• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

razynime
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

LOL... i think i just sleep....:penguin:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=secrec]I would still eat your soul, up until you say sorry for my death. .[/quote] haha,never apologize 4 his death! =D :thumbsdown: keep it down so she can sleep in the midde of our war.^

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 01:19:38)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]haha,never apologize 4 his death! =D :thumbsdown:[/quote] let her be judge. . . but I would still eat her soul. ..
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Watch it all happen because i been waiting for the day they would all kill eachother. :thumbsup: :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will [i]pulborize [/i] his body :lol:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'll try to transform you into lollipops[/b] :eh:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kill lollipop then Omnislash mikays body in half. =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

still hunting for their souls in order to pay what they have done in killing me and burning my manga. . . . . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]still hunting for their souls in order to pay what they have done in killing me and burning my manga. . .[/quote] harvest his soul b4 he takes ours :P

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 05:29:59)

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just sleep. :D And then wake up.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]harvest his soul b4 he takes ours :P[/quote] just apologize and you will be forgiven. . .
Souleater
» n00b
1969-12-31

play online on PS3. :)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Souleater]play online on PS3. :)[/quote] play with him. . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]Girlygirl wrote: harvest his soul b4 he takes ours just apologize and you will be forgiven. . .[/quote] haha....very funny but I like taking your soul better. =D :thumbsup: play with them 3 player..^
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im going to give him garlic :lol::lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lollipop93]im going to give him garlic :lol::lol:[/quote] thanks I need garlic for the pizza. . . . . . or garlic rice? [quote=Girlygirl]haha....very funny but I like taking your soul better. =D :thumbsup: play with them 3 player..^[/quote] forgot everything when playing ps3. . . just . . . . . .

Last edited by secrec (2009-01-23 06:15:17)

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll try to cut his hands and draw some weirdo lines on his face :eh:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wondering why they were mean to me. . .
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'll answer his questions :D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will help her fix her heart.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 11 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy