• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Serale
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=secrec]bow down to girl ask her not to leave or else I will cry[/quote] *Look of confusion* :retard: [quote=lollipop93]i'll make him pay for destroying secrec ps3 and i'll transform him into lollipop[/quote] Ask what flavor. :cake:

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-25 02:30:06)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I want to eat lollipop. . . . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

try to figure out what is he thinking...
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont show her any emotions while she figure out what am I thinking of. . . . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tickle him until he laugh out loud.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . resist the laughter, until I could if not Laugh Out Loud. . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

poke his nose. :P
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . poke her back then run. . . . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chase then pat pat pat him then run fast as i can than him.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stop later . . . and think of a way to overcome her. . . maybe use a car. . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stop then hide. :wallbash:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play alone. . . . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

throw some stones to him. :P then ask if i could play with him
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: throw to her some cute boizz.. :eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We're gonna go play hide and seek =) :lol:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Play tag with Knifes. =D Then run over secrec and juqitz with a car while there running on the street! / \ =D /\
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hav a horror movie marathon :D
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Watch the Horror Movie Marathon with you. :D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Watch it then...destroy it....
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll kill him for destroying the properties of other :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:20

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy