• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=sherovin;#3650329;1278769138]ILL TEACH HIM SELF DEFENSE.........[/quote] Yeah im level 8 taekwondo...so no prob...beating you up...wakakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=HAFEEZ]Yeah im level 8 taekwondo...so no prob...beating you up...wakakakaka[/quote] WELL IM A MMA FIGHTER AT AN UNDERGROUND ARENA..... AND IMMA BLACK BELT OF SIX ARTS KARATE AIKIDO JIJUTSU MUAITHAI BOXING WRESTLING
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650344;1278769525]WELL IM A MMA FIGHTER AT AN UNDERGROUND ARENA..... AND IMMA BLACK BELT OF SIX ARTS KARATE AIKIDO JIJUTSU MUAITHAI BOXING WRESTLING[/quote] Well good for you. But imma beat you up soon...wakakakakaka but never murder me alright...wakakaka ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=HAFEEZ]Well good for you. But imma beat you up soon...wakakakakaka but never murder me alright...wakakaka[/quote] DONT WORRY! IM JUST GONNA KICK YOU BUTT...... AHHAHAHAHAHAAH
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650354;1278769929]DONT WORRY! IM JUST GONNA KICK YOU BUTT...... AHHAHAHAHAHAAH[/quote] Im just making you win lols as a friend. But silence does not mean lose ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry.......actions Speak Louder Than Words........ Ahhahahahaaha How About Ringside Ahhhaahah Kiddding
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sherovin;#3650366;1278770176]Sorry.......actions Speak Louder Than Words........[/quote] Yeah thats true...but mental strength...do work well too. Yeah maybe Arena...wakakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lets Get It On Then...... Hahhahaahahahhhahh Just Kiddding..........
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..rape her? haha... talk to her,
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ill Be Raping Her Instead....................."imma Dude!"
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then i'll let you do it! :)) thas what im gonna do! :)) sorry. thought you're a girl
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we're gonna watch the most goriest movie there is
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i`ll probably run. she`s scary. i`ll hide in teh closet.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch them. :3?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play hide and seek :)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hide . . . :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i whack him with a stick when i find him :lol3:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'l pound him 'till he let go of the stick :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I better hide where no one can find me. . . :lol:' ' '
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We'll go edit his picture in photoshop and adjust lightings so i can see his face..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 9 queries - 0.195 second ]
Privacy Policy