• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i will sabunotize his hair :lol: [quote=eney0715]I'll show her something. :eh: Haha.[/quote] what is it? :redface:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=mikay_03]will do some shopping.. but how? we're trapped[/quote] :lol::lol: we are trapped inside a mall :lol: @T: we will show "something" to each other, hahaha!!! :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]@T: we will show "something" to each other, hahaha!!! :penguin:[/quote] oh my gosh.. i will hide from him, i dun wanna see that something.. i think its "fishy" :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]oh my gosh.. i will hide from him, i dun wanna see that something.. i think its "fishy"[/quote] hahaha!!! not "fishy", but rather "meaty" :lol::lol: j/k @T: we will sing and sing and sing and sing "until the morning comes" :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hahaha!!! not "fishy", but rather "meaty" :lol::lol: j/k[/quote] sorry sir but im a vegetarian :cool: :lol: @t: we will prepare the bait for "fishing" =)
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll get the fishing equipment tangled up... >.< hehe =D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: uh,I'll stay outta whatever they are doin...:paranoid:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read manga with her. . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Burn his manga,and books =D
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Watch the fire? HAHA :lol:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: watch them burn secrecs manga^
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wah. . . retrieve the manga. . . run . . . hide. . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Find him and take his manga,then Burn it again =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

run away in the midst of nowhere, where they could not find. . . . . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Give up on finding him,and burn down his house. =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he really likes burning.. hahaha.. ill calm him down... and put him on a fridge... bwahahaha
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

live somewhere else who could not burn my manga. . . I hope someone will adopt me. . . . . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Adopt secrec,Then make him live outside.With no manga. =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna process the adoption paper... hahaha... and adopt him.. awts sablay... t: put serale in front of an aircon

Last edited by totchie08 (2009-01-22 23:06:09)

pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] :):):)i probably talk about girl thing, the latest chicka, exchange jokes, eating, laughing watching movies, listening, dancing around and beautify her more... :):):)[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:35

[ 9 queries - 0.140 second ]
Privacy Policy