• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

sherovin
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Id ask if She'll let me kiss or court her..?

Last edited by sherovin (2010-07-13 11:04:09)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

read manga. :d
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll read mangas together :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ I`ll tell her stories bout my life haha. *boring*[/b] [/color][/font]
louie08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll tell him my stories, as well. :doubt:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ I`ll take a nap then tell him to do the same thing. [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

id dare him to make me laugh.......with every joke the he can think of...
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

treat them some junks.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill put him somewhere bright so i can see him
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll sleep and don't bother him much...wakakkakaka
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep with him. :d
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I will fart :lol3: Jk Talk wit him overnight

Last edited by OMG!...Fab is there (2010-07-17 11:15:11)

iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just talk talk talk until we fell asleep
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ gala!! ahaha, i'll ask her for a walktrip..
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fun Corner all night, she's always here :xixi:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gonna talk about her location and caption :xixi:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will eat pringles. coz I think he likes pringles. :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ watch anime.. c: and i'll also ask what her username means..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep. . .
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill throw him out of the window
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:44

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy