• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will talk about barack obama :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will chit chat chit chat hehehe
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will yell at each other all night haha
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tie him up,leave him in the house and burn down the house. =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tie his mouth, hands and feet then tickle him to death :lol:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Throw him off a cliff. :lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Tell him that Mikay is a girl :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tie him on a railway :lol::lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]Tell him that Mikay is a girl :lol:[/quote] nice one :lol: thanks :lol: @topic: i will peel off his skin =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will burn her alive :lol::lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will burn each other alive :lol:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll keep her ash in a bowl :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol :lol: i will flash him in the toilet bowl :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will throw her on a dumpsite =D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll convince him to burn Mikay =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will [i]pukpokize[/i] his head =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will burn mikay agen hahahaha
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

burn him as well :P
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will [i]martilyolize[/i] her head =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol :lol: i will lagarize his neck =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:08

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy