• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

talk about guys. :thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ask some one who had a good heart could adopt me and my manga. . . . . . or run a librarystore. . . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Burn his librarystore. . . And steal his manga[quote=totchie08]Put serale in front of an aircon[/quote] Burn the papers and eat secrecs books while tot is tied up to a tree.....Watching painfully. =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will stop the fire... :penguin:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]we will stop the fire...[/quote] Tie him up and omnislash his head off. =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . retrieve some of the mangas that had been not burned and run away, where Serale which could not find me. as someone for help.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will not help him with his plans :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

as mikay for help. . .
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will hide from him coz i won't help him :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . look for someone who may help me. . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

help mikay not help secrec run from serale :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will chop her body =D

Last edited by mikay_03 (2009-01-23 00:14:29)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just hide somewhere no one could see me reading manga. . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stab mikay in the heart^ =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will plan on how could we steal secrec'c manga :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep . . . . . .
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will hit his head to death :lol:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i will hit his head to death :lol:[/quote] Help mikay hit his head,and tell mikay good choice.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

after hitting secrec's head, i will hit serale's head too =D
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: i think i'll just let her sing and dance.LOL
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.153 second ]
Privacy Policy