• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

bore him to sleep, lol.
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'd stab her with a fork, LOLJK. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: We'd watch Horror Movies together, 'Cause I like those. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Imma watch horror movies with her. :D
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll let him watch the most gruesome Horror movies. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll strangle her for calling me "Kuya JC" :facepalm: :lol2: jk XD
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

plurking. wahaha
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

introduce myself then get to know her better.. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have a mini rock concert and sing 'and were heading for a heart heart heartbreak!!!'
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll watch movies.
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]What ever your up for. :D[/b]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Share thoughtful experience to past our time! ;)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask some milk and cookies. . . :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I would ask him to tidy up the room with me...wakakakakka
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

help him clean . . . ~_~' ' '
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

watch him clean tpam's room lol
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask her if she wants to join clean. . . ~_~d; ' ' '
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Imma boss him around. ;D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tell Her To Stop Doing Things, So She Could Get Away From Being Grounded
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Then i'll play street fighter games with him in person....wakakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=HAFEEZ]Then i'll play street fighter games with him in person....wakakakaka[/quote] ILL JUST BEAT YOU UP ILL TEACH HIM SELF DEFENSE.........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 10 queries - 0.240 second ]
Privacy Policy