• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ do a makeover on each other? i dno... if we've got the supplies needed lol :P
goldenchalupa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

steal her makeup while she's asleep and draw clown faces on her.=D
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ haha like im ever gonna sleep XP we'd be doing an all-nighter ! haha
goldenchalupa
» n00b
1969-12-31

not if I spike your water.:eh:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

have a drinking contest.:eh: (water):lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will sleep all night :wow: oh i love it :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D=Dtalk about others ava
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

talk about dolphins :wow:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]get to know her :penguin::penguin:[/b]
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im gonna ask her .. "Okay . What we gonna do now ?" "uh oh . my cloth are gone already" hha-*
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

play in d rain haha :thunder:cloud::
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

call a police and trick them with her
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i'll kill her..joke! :penguin:[/b]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

we'll kill ann... :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk about the lucky girl :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@pop and _micah too people want to murder me i must run now as fst as i can.... .........got to use guru's style run..:penguin::penguin: @t tell to her that she must help me bcoz two people 's gonna kill me

Last edited by ann gillian (2009-01-09 08:52:25)

gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

having a chat :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will play hide and seek... :thumbsup:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]we'll be playing hide and seek like what he said...[/b][/color][/align]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will ask her why she left =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 9 queries - 0.113 second ]
Privacy Policy