• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

try to know more about all of you. . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Try to Omnislash all your heads off. :D =D

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-23 12:37:33)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i will stay away from him.,he seems scary :paranoid:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll stay in the room and play Halo online. :thumbsup: [spoiler]Then omnislash the computer in half :lol:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^waaaahhh~he is scary :lol: i will give him pizza so he can omnislash it =D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Omnislash the pizza then Play halo online,on the unbroken one.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i will eat the pizza he omnislash :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will play some games :eh: [spoiler]:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ -cough cough- :P We will go to other planet,like mars :lol:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^i will eat the pizza he omnislash[/quote] Then i'll omnislash the shelter were staying in! =D[quote=nanix84]We will play some games[/quote] And then play some games,after that i'll Burn the games. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i will kill him =D [quote=nanix84]We will play some games :eh:[/quote] yes,play doctor doctor i am sick =D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Walk to a different house :penguin: so i can omnislash there stuff. =D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go to the house hes at and ruin his evil plans b4 he destroys the peoples stuff =D :thumbsup: ^

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 22:59:31)

Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tell Her she has no weapon,tie her up,torture her best friends and make her watch.Then go to another house and omnislash their things.
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: call the cops cuz he crazy :wasted: :P then steal his sword =D

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 23:02:41)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll give her some candies :D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]I'll give her some candies[/quote] I will Omnislash his candies. And his Legs =D

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-24 10:22:21)

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kick him! =D

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-24 15:53:38)

Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]Marry secrec[/quote] I knew it! :o

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-24 16:11:36)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting XDD just that ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 9 queries - 0.151 second ]
Privacy Policy