• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ask them if I can join whatever what they are doing. :D

Last edited by secrec (2010-07-22 07:24:52)

sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ill use him as a mullet to pound kristoffs back
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch them and video their act.
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll find a flashlight to see him haha.. watch video and eat! haha
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

use her flashlight and dance like the Cornetto guy! ^_^
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll share my Cornetto ice-cream with him ;)
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

buy ice cream to share with them.
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read mangas all night long :)
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

borrow her manga and lend my deathnote! Nice deal!!! XD
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ima continue txting with mah friends hahaha
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill cover myself with darkness so she wouldnt see me
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ftalk all night, , ,
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill put him on the spotlight where i can see him
angeLchaos
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill kill him and feed him to the aligator
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i'll watch KHR with him
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=angeLchaos]ill kill him and feed him to the aligator[/quote] wow you have been unbanned tol you owe me one again.... _________________________________________________ Ill kill her with my hugs and kisses
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill make him feel like heaven. :lol3:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read them manga. . .
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll make him lost in nowhere
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play with psp. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 12 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy