• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll kiss you over again. omgggg hahahahahahahahhaha. and, wait, do you wanna know the next part? :lol3:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

not interested. :lol3: I'll make sure I bring the shirtless dreadcloud with me
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

call the police. your so young to do such things, ,. . . n_n?; '' ' here share some chocolates.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm, i think we will just have a chat ((:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I guess we will talk about love if she's interested.. or talk about Domo Kun :D[/b]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill kiss her all through the night
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read manga while drinking milk and eating pocky chocolate stick. . .
nameless_sonata
» n00b
1969-12-31

make him nose bleed
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

make him drink formaline all night
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play mp3 songs and rock all night. . . tugz tugz tugz . . . everybody! shot shot shot. . .
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ignore him. haha, juks. i'll eat ridges with him while looking at the stars and moon.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill cook sushi for me and not for her.... ahhhaahahahhaahahaa
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat, lucky me supreme. . .
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll suggest him to do weight lifting with me that night. ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill give him one hour to lift 3 sacks of rice all at once
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll shoot him 100x *roooooofl*
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dodge bullets then give her a french kiss
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Torture him to finish up the french fries that I couldn't mange to finish it lols...wakakakakaka :lol3:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We'll do some naughty things :redface: [spoiler]Vandalising,fart battle, poking girls etc :evil:[/spoiler]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill join them
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:16

[ 9 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy