• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll play street fighter with him .
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^ i'll play tekken with him.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll tell her jokes the whole night and entertain her.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll watch anime together.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Keep her safe and secured.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ Gonna massage him to relax. :) [/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gonna treat him definitely treat him for dinner that night. ;)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ walk with him outside.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Share with her my feelings. ;)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ chat with him while walking outside.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll give a a surprise friendship gifts.
helena chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

I will just ignore him.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will just slam her for fun..wakakakaka
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we'll watch anime or jdoramas together.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll draw all over her face when shes sleeping. ;)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll fly away
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll rape her
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ewwww girl! we'll jump up and down
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll rape you again :lol3:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

omg ugh gross! *arte :lol3:* box with her
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:28

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy