• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=mikay_03]after hitting secrec's head, i will hit serale's head too[/quote] haha,kill secrec and serale then knock mikay over the head and put em in a veggie outfit :lol:

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 00:54:06)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I will be a ghost and kill them by conscience reminding them about the burned manga and my death. . .
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will trash all his manga and [i]saksakize[/i] him =D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]I will be a ghost and kill them by conscience reminding them about the burned manga and my death. . .[/quote] haha, =D you can try but you will fail :P :thumbsdown:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]haha, =D you can try but you will fail :P :thumbsdown:[/quote] I will do it =D torment you all, by sleep I will seek in your dreams and turn it into nightmare. . . . . . [scared?]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i am not scared at all :lol: i will tickle his esophagus =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hunt their souls and eat it. . . . . . [scary?]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will pray for his soul :lol:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i think i'll try to let her :crybaby: with no reason
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]hunt their souls and eat it. . . . . . [scary?][/quote] no :P take my soul back and feed his to my dog mikay is a girl?! :O

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 00:55:14)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i will pray for his soul :lol:[/quote] I will not rest in peace until you say sorry. . . [quote=Girlygirl]no :P take my soul back and feed his to my dog[/quote] kill his dog and show what does it mean by killing someone. .. =D

Last edited by secrec (2009-01-23 00:56:23)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]mikay is a girl?! :O[/quote] secret :lol: i will burn his soul :D

Last edited by mikay_03 (2009-01-23 00:57:09)

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]mikay_03 wrote: i will pray for his soul I will not rest in peace until you say sorry. . . Girlygirl wrote: no take my soul back and feed his to my dog kill his dog and show what does it mean by killing someone. ..[/quote] I'm a girl thank you very much! :doubt: :lol: kill secrec again.. and throw mikay off a cliff =D

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 01:00:02)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will let secrec eat her alive :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]huh? kill secrec again..[/quote] I am a wondering soul how would you kill me? . . . I will eat mikay's and Girlygirl's soul. . . . . .

Last edited by secrec (2009-01-23 01:03:46)

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i will let secrec eat her alive[/quote] TRAITER! :O [quote=secrec]Girlygirl wrote: huh? kill secrec again.. I am a soul how would you kill me?.I will your eat soul. . .[/quote] . . . I'll figure somethin out =D

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-23 01:07:25)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]I'll figure somethin out =D I will your eat soul. . .[/quote] before you think your soul is mine. . . and send it to hell? [=Dbad=D] . . .
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]TRAITER! :O[/quote] lol :lol: i'll catch his soul put it in a plastic bag :lol:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]Girlygirl wrote: I'll figure somethin out I will your eat soul. . . before you think your soul is mine. . . and send it to hell?[/quote] uhmmmm......send his soul to hell b4 mine =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]i'll catch his soul put it in a plastic bag :lol:[/quote] I would still eat your soul, up until you say sorry for my death. . . [quote=Girlygirl]uhmmmm......send his soul to hell b4 mine =D[/quote] I would still eat your soul, up until you say sorry for my death. . . [quote=mikay_03]i'll catch his soul put it in a plastic bag :lol:[/quote] I would still eat your soul, up until you say sorry for my death. . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:10

[ 9 queries - 0.184 second ]
Privacy Policy