• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

ask her why monkeys? . . . .
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote][b]deceived.ang35 wrote:[/b] ^i will ask him what does the dolphin have that make him love it..^ :D[/quote] ngek i'm a gurl @t talk about anime?
emina_mhm
» n00b
1969-12-31

...talk abt hr lyf!!! njoy tlking w/ her:)
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk about anything.. cartoons maybe..=D=D
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ask her what her favorite cartoon is. :D:thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talk to her and know all about her..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watch an adult film :evil: wahahaha
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha. ask him what he wants to watch.
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^oh its Ms. Chubby again, yeah.... hahah! As i said, it would be nice and honor for me if Ms. Wendy Pan and Me will be trapped overnight, lol

Last edited by edimax.altec (2008-12-31 09:30:52)

dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll ask him to teach me tagalog... 'cos I am an Indonesian and wanna learn more languages :)
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill teach her tagalog..:D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]we'll have twilight chitchat mode,.wahaha =D[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fix our hairs :D :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.we'll look for 'away' =D =D[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

play dress-up. <333~
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]i'll take care of her lyk a baby. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about lelouch. XDDD wakak
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watch an adult film, wakoko :D wahaha
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mess with his hair and eat all night. XDDD *wahepeks? lul.
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

WEEE, ill take it. sing sis chariz sing =D

Last edited by bluberry543 (2009-01-01 08:44:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.235 second ]
Privacy Policy