• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

do push ups whole night. lol. =D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we'll try to catch cocroaches!
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... i think i'll be allright..
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll try to talk to her.! :D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ask her why she is blessed child.
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk with her.. have some fun! XD :lol:
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk, talk and talk. hahaha!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will have a pillow fight :D
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

guess ill talk to her about my problem.. tsk
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

. . . just listen, and suggest something that would help after he talk. . . . . .fu. -_-
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]^We'l eat, chat about ourselves. :) [/b][/font]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ we will talk about anime.. is that all right???:D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ask her why she did not have any siggy? . . . ?
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll gonna watch horror movies... weeeeeeeeeeee
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

scared to death I would close my eyes while watching. . . . . . f u .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we will study whole night. :wallbash: :drool:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

study until the breaking dawn comes. . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk I guess....and then burn his books^ =D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

prevent her not to burn my books. . . ask why to burn my books. I will just share of my stories that I had read in my books, . . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]prevent her not to burn my books. . . ask why to burn my books. I will just share of my stories that I had read in my books, . . .[/quote] Then burn his clothes. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.226 second ]
Privacy Policy