• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

i'll steal his money =D *JK
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we''l break each others bones.. =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*LOL i'll save my bone from her and run :penguin:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well cut each other up haha XD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tell a scret hehe XD
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will wrap some Christmas gifts :D:thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll share my secret :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eat the next person to post rawr hahah XD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awww .. i'll save my life from her =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha ill run after her XD
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll run too... :penguin: we will run until christmas eve :penguin: :lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha ~ i'll stop them run :penguin:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll help her stop them from running.. :penguin:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-18 04:09:26)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha ~ then we will catch charlene and nanix =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im tired of runnning, we'll just wait for the next person to post and eat him/her XD=D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o i'll save my life from her then i'll run :penguin:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

and our eating-running chain will start over again haha im gonna eat the next person to post XD
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]im gonna eat the next person to post XD[/quote] ^ wuuuussssssshuuuuuuuu! i'll eat her alive..
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

If you'll eat her. Then i'll make sawsawan for you overnight. :)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll hang him in the tree =D=D=D That would be so much fun...jwk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:23

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy