• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

both of us listenng to her ( Chariz ), singing. :eh:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we will scream out loud,.,.

Last edited by testament (2009-01-01 09:12:35)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bro, i think u sablay? :D :arrow: we'll play guitar. :eh:\m/
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] I'll talk to him about mathematics..hehehe :lol::lol::lol:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] we'll talk about being broken hearted :lol: [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] We'll dance along with that ummm..cat in her post :lol:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] we'll eat candiiisz :D [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

well talk about anything :D lol
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chat about her life... & taking pic 2gether..:D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ask how's her school life ? :puke: .lol. maybe other topic.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

find the missing piece in her ava :lol:
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

play with her.. ..scissors and stones.. aha lol
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we'll fix our hairs all night long.
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sing a long session :lol: =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Rhia22 (2009-01-04 07:16:44)

Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Will Invite Her 2 Join My Party Here In Australia.:eh::thumbsup:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to know a lot about him.. he seems so mysterious. :rolleyes:
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hmm?!? maybe,i'll ask her about [i]LOVELIFE[/i]..hahaha..it would be a great night to me..[/b]
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] talk and have a fashion show..wehheheeh!![/b]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we will tok about twilight all night.. ;)
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe i will listen to her sing the song decode :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:40

[ 10 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy