• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]yah.. we'll get to know each oder en maybe bcome good friends^^[/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

urmm,we'll talk about pollution =):thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. i don't know.. i won't talk.. maybe.. i'm shy when there's a cute boy beside me... lolsss :redface:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will talk about monkeys and spiders :paranoid:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]rocel[/b] lol :redface: haha,both shy. lol -- try to talk to her. :D *sablay we'll tease each other. =D lolx

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-12-19 05:14:48)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea sure sure we will go 2 Jakarta, Indonesia =D and watch agnes concert ;)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

talk to know each other... ;]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about cute boy korean and know each other oso :wow:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about love. coz she's sick of love. :P:P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]talk about love. coz she's sick of love. :P:P[/quote] :redface::redface::redface: talk about fashion. coz she's like fashion :cool:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

talk about each others culture...
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll slowly cut her head.. =) :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill cover yer face w/ a pillow for about 4-5 hours :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll stock cottons in his nose :wow: that's sweet :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: i'll stock cotton to her too ~
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes. talk about boy's! LAWL :lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will do crazy things =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will scream beacause watch horror muve ahaha ~
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeaa we will do crazy things ahahaha xD
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

and join their crazy activity XDDD lul
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:02

[ 9 queries - 0.249 second ]
Privacy Policy