• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^give him some of my poisonous mushroom :penguin::penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

dying eating the mushroom. . . . . .
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Give him a bezoar :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll talk everything about dward cullen :cool:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

We will have a lecture of infinity and beyond :lol::lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dancing a whole night .. *LOL
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we will do some jumping jacks :lol: [quote=nanix84]We will have a lecture of infinity and beyond :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] what the.. i'll leave you then.. :angry: :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She must teach me how to be lazy like her :lol::lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

throw him into a well XD :]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll save him then throw her =D :penguin:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll throw her... :O:thumbsup: [spoiler]Sugintou :lol:[/spoiler] and run.... :penguin: peace :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-18 03:36:45)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll kick his head.. =D [quote=nanix84]She must teach me how to be lazy like her :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] i can't..it's far difficult to learn.. :lol:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-18 03:37:34)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

luls XD ======= find his loveteam. then throw them in the well. XD sablay ======= ask her to help me find nanix's loveteam haha

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-18 03:38:45)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]i'll let her do her own stuff, i'll do mine too.. :D[/quote] What stuff? :paranoid: We will do some stuff =D:thumbsup: :lol::lol::lol:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll wrap his head with a plastic and let him beg for his breath . =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When she will do that... I will just stare at her until I die =( a stare that will never be ever forgotten :evil: [spoiler]=D=D=D=D[/spoiler] And haunt her till she dies :lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kick hime =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

naddnadd we will do some spells to hook our crushes :lol: [b]for orio.. really? woah :o im afraid.. =D i'll take off all his nails with a plier =D=D[/b]

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-18 03:48:52)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well kidnap david achuleta haha XD
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Kidnap Ubench and bring it to her :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 9 queries - 0.431 second ]
Privacy Policy