• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=Girlygirl]Marry Secrec[/quote] [quote=serale]I knew it![/quote] WTF!!!!! :evil: I never said that!! @ topic me and nadd will talk about serale behind his back. =D

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-24 16:21:06)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

blink on Serale then cast smokescreen back stab. . . inside the smokescreen
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Omnislash his legs and arms off. =D Then cast Smog and run away :penguin: while stabbing innocent children on the way![/align] =D

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-24 04:28:20)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pat him then :penguin:. =D
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep. :) rotfl
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sleep away from her. bwahaha. jk. :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]try to know her better. =)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well talk about hayley. :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hunt to eat his soul . . . . . . stop harming innocent children. . . or else, ahm :paranoid::rolleyes:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=secrec]hunt to eat his soul . . . . . . stop harming innocent children. . . or else, ahm[/quote] Then i'll harm the ones that aren't innocent. :lol: I will run before you eat my soul.
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

play tag witchuu! :D
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Play death tag. =D :lol:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

play tackle football;; bwahahaah
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Play punch baseball. :thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch them play. . . . . .
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as my final act in fs talk I will make them bow down to me =D ^ take care guys ;)

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-25 00:10:58)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I ask why to bow down. . . ask her to play with me ps3?
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]as my final act in fs talk I will make them bow down to me ^ take care guys[/quote] I will say bye to girly =( and break secrecs ps3 ^ :P

Last edited by Serale (2009-01-25 02:28:31)

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll make him pay for destroying secrec ps3 and i'll transform him into lollipop

Last edited by lollipop93 (2009-01-25 00:20:26)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lollipop93]as my final act in fs talk I will make them bow down to me ^ take care guys[/quote] bow down to girl ask her not to leave or else I will cry :crybaby: [quote=lollipop93]I will say bye to girly =( and break secrecs ps3 ^ :P[/quote] ask him to convince Girlygirl not to leave. . . buy me another ps3. . . [quote=lollipop93]i'll make him pay for destroying secrec ps3 and i'll transform him into lollipop[/quote] tell her not to for the sake of Girlygirl. . . :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 11 queries - 0.371 second ]
Privacy Policy