• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

- soundtrip. and talk all night long.(and eat. a lot.) what do you want to eat? :D
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]. i will ask him, about his life . if it's too boring. i think we should play [b]HiDE && SEEK[/b] :')[/align]

Last edited by ijahcamille (2009-01-27 03:21:05)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

we'll watch ants creeping around the floor :retard: [quote=marjanpatrick]what do you want to eat? :D[/quote] anything will do :D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fried rice, fried fish and chicken oriental soup. . . eat dinner all night while watching anime? . . .
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet] eat animes and watching foods.. hehehe!! oops!! its reverse!! eat all we can!! :) :) yum! yum!![/color]

Last edited by pinky_angel (2009-01-27 06:29:54)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stare at her all night with my left hand on my chin.
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Stare at you too. :D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stare at you too. :P
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i'll disturb him for starring other people :eh:[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will fix her hair.
zildjian29khen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'LL say to heR that iT's not her probLem anymore if the person above her staRing otheR peopLe!!hahaha:D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will ask him or her if he or she is talking to me.. :/
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ask her if she has load so that i can txt someone to set us free
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

punch him den comfort him.... tragically =D
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ask her if she drinks(any beverage)..
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleep. . . . . .
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That's right sleep sleeep While i burn your manga... =D
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll try to stop his plan :D :D hehehe..
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will ask him :)
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will also ask him what he'll going to ask to arjhay :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:16

[ 9 queries - 0.165 second ]
Privacy Policy