• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

secrec
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

turn in to a clone before grabbing me. . . then stare at the clone that thrown and smile. play games in playstation 3.

Last edited by secrec (2010-07-19 23:54:24)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

we.will.play games on any console all night ! :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will make him teach me how to play teh guitar
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ we'll play guitar all night long ! :D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill play the drums with tpam instead of the guitar
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will play guitar, she's in drums.. she said
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill sing instead
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

watch them perform, cheer for them. ask them food.
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kick him, no gate crushers allowed! heheheheheh
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pay for the ticket. . . XD
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

make him drink my blood then we'll feast on him
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ask Ryuk to kill me immediately! =)
makegamaru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will borrow his DEATHNOTE... please! ^^
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read.. .
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ gonna share some of my secrets. : ))[/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill listen to his secrets, then spread them out when we get out
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ tell him that imma treat him at Jollibee if we get outside. :) [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont like jollibee ill ask him to take me to mcdonalds instead
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ hehe okay. :) -- i will ask him to massage my back haha. :) [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sure, as long as he'll let me use a mullet to massage it
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:16

[ 9 queries - 0.131 second ]
Privacy Policy