• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll have pillow fight with him. ;)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

yuck cheesy.... ill kill him with his own pillow
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll tie his leg with blanket so that he can't throw me the pillow...wakakakakaka
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill draw a scar on his face
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll tie him at put a tape on his mouth... kidnapping pala.. wahah..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We'll have a jape battle all night long
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill put him in a body bag
Mztrez_Dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

then i will throw you off a cliff
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Do whatever. haha
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Mztrez_Dee]then i will throw you off a cliff[/quote] huh? {^} ill kiss her all night// hahaahahahaha
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shoot. run. forget everything just don't let me see, hear what ever is happening...
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill make him wear a thong, a bra, a skirt and a dress
Mztrez_Dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i will just try to go to bed : ))
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill tell her the words she always wanted to hear the sweetest thoughts that she never heard and the most darling songs that she never listen too... hi dee... are you ok now.... how's your wound?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

play ps2 all night long...
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

put him on the spotlight
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hide in shadows. . . :D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

point concert bubls at him!
jercas21
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
jercas21
» n00b
1969-12-31

pde ko hingi no u
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy