• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]we'll talk about her bf jefferson :lol:[/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[quote=CuTeUkoi]we'll talk about her bf jefferson[/quote] Haha cool @topic: we'll talk about our lovelife :P
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]woink,.i have a funny/crampy loevlife,.,.mmm,.,.we'll sing a song :eh:[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dweller]Is that baD?[/quote] nope... hahah. it's just my trip!. :eh: btt: em going to play pillow fight with her... :thumbsup: =)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Bottle[/b] fight~!!=D How abt that~??? hehe~~:D:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]How abt that~??? hehe~~:D:D[/quote] ^that would be fun! btt: i'll scare her,, cause she scares me in her ava. =)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]i'll scare her,, cause she scares me in her ava. =)[/quote] I'm Not scare 8 all~~~ Hehe~~ Shares sme Lolipops~~ I gt many lolipops~~ hehe~~:D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll hug her so tight.. :rose:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we'll rock out to some instrumentssss he can play the bass guitar and ill beat to my own drums
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will play rock scissors paper. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Talk about anything lol ..dont know :P
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]I'll hug her so tight.. :rose:[/quote] Hug u tightly~ Hee~~:wow: ^Draw a potrait of each other~~ Hehe~~
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]I will be watching both of you.....[/b][/color]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll pray. haha! :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]Now im going to sleep & you will be watching me ryt???^^^[/b][/color]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

SRSLY. we will pray. =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]I'll be the one to sing after the prayer....[/b][/color]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I will sleep... and let him do whatever he wants![/b]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-27 03:09:01)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hmmm..talk then sleep :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

have a fart contest :D hhaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 9 queries - 0.773 second ]
Privacy Policy