• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

I'll tell her how evil dolphins are. =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

wuiw dolphins are not evil dude i'm the evil one..whwahwa=D told to him that dolphins are not evil

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-11-20 21:26:23)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No, All the dolphins are evil. :lol: Listen how they laugh *a dolphin laughs* ( Diabolic Laugh ) See? I told you they're evil.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm... sleep :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wake he up~!! [b]Wake UP~!![/b]:wallbash: Huhu~~
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*hug her* :redface: Listen to music.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*kiss him~!![/b] haha~~ Singing~!!
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*I'll kiss her too* + "I'll eat her." :lol: [spoiler]Mahal Kita.[/spoiler]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Chat the whole night. :) [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll have a Smakdown Battle =D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Drink some beer...party like a rockstar! :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Monks dont drink beers =D i'll ask him to find a DJ for our Private party =D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Chat the whole night and [b]PARTAAAY HARD[/b]. *lul =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Partay in my country means Fighting =D keep her in my Fridge =D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LOL, is that so? O.o [b]FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! XD[/b] [hr] I'll tell him scary stories until he wet his pants. *kidding. XD
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmpp,we'll do photograpy coz we both love photography. ayt? :D :eh:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, we'll do Photograpy, I'm the photographer and he's the model. XD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

heheh ~ just chatting i guess
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make fansyns for ftalk community hehe
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ talk about JS *kidding :P coz i don't understand JS well ----- Listening some music together and having fun time! :3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:11

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy