• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]we'll be having pictorials,.,.wahahaa :lol:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^i'll sketch her in my canvass, hehe :D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ don't know.. maybe i'll make friend.. :) i'll sleep early... hehe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^i'll sketch her in my canvass, hehe[/quote] wow!! i love it!! weeeeeee :D @T: we'll practice rock songs,.,.wahaha
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about something "cute" :D
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]@T: we'll practice rock songs,.,.wahaha[/quote] now your talking... hehehe slow rock would be nice... @T: i'll adjust to your character.. You open topic, i'll answer.. hehehe :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rock the nyt... till morning lyt. =D ..sing rock songs
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about Narutoooo :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]talk about edward cullen,.,.. :lol: :lol:[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ Cullen :wow: @[b]T[/b] talk about Twilight ? maybe =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sing plenty of songs.. :thumbsup:[/b]
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]..ohh, maglalaro ng tong-its??kung marunong xa..heheeh[/b]..:)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ she use tagalog this is international forum :| @[b]T[/b] talk about kawai kawai ~ :lol:

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-11-18 06:45:55)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

memorize all long words in the dictionary then when she is tired i'll cuddle her until she sleeps and guard her so no one can harm her :D haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Kill him... till his blood... flows..[/b] =D =D

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-11-18 07:03:07)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mmmm,.,.i'l make fun of his hair like putting hairpins, clips and headbands,.,.wahaha :eh:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Kill him... till his blood... flows.. =D =D[/quote] ^y kill an innocent guy like me? haha TOPIC: ^back to the canvass thing, i'll paint the canvass for it to be realistic and ill play with her hair and kiss her forehead haha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]^y kill an innocent guy like me? haha[/quote] Js kiddin, :eh: topic: watch movies? :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^that will be fun watching movies, with popcorn and chips and tons of sodas haha well watch comedy drama haha
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We'll watch Comedy Dramas together then~ woot~ i love Comedy dramas :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy