• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

^:drool: I'll eat them mushrooms for wanting to know my deepest secrets.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b][color=purple]^i wil let him eat mushrooms.... =) afterwards i'l eat him...[/b][/color] =D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I'll eat her brains. Let her rot to the core. *evil laugh* =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^u cnt eat my brains coz i hve no brains..... =D=D=D @t: i'l skin him.....then it's BBQ tym!!! =D=D=D=D:thumbsup: *much more evil laugh*[/b][/color] =D :P
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^u cnt eat my brains coz i hve no brains..... =D=D=D[/quote] LOLd so much. :wallbash: :lol: @topic - i'll break her ribcage and eat her heart. :evil: *demonic evil laugh yet totally satanic* mohahahaha..
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^u cnt break my ribcage......coz it's flint-proof.... =D=D=D :wasted: @t: i'l take his eyeballs out.... then feed them to the dogs... [/b][/color] =D=D=D :P

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-25 20:13:36)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^u cnt break my ribcage......coz it's flint-proof.... =D=D=D :wasted: @t: i'l take his eyeballs out.... then feed it to the dogs... =D=D=D :P[/quote] Haha. ur so brutal. :lol: @topic - I'll let her drown in her own blood. mohahaha..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]i'll be watching....[/color][/b]:):):)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^drag him.. and smash his face with a hammer.. *brutality rules!!!* :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^brutality :/:O @T: drown him.hahaha! =D=D:evil::evil:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we will have a wrestling match heya! haha
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. :lol: hmm..a food fight :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^chit-chats......u know...the get-to-know each other thing...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol: :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86][color=purple][b]^chit-chats......u know...the get-to-know each other thing...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol: :D[/quote] hahaha! SURE. :D:thumbsup: hmmm..pillow fight too... :penguin:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-25 20:20:06)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^:drool:I'll slice his skull.. suck his blood.. eat his brain..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]^:drool:I'll slice his skull.. suck his blood.. eat his brain..[/quote] :wasted::wasted::wasted::wasted: poison him :evil:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-25 20:20:40)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thrust his eyes.. slice his body using a chainsaw... :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha! bury him alive =D=D=D=D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

burn his body.. =D=D=D=D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rip him alive =D=D=D=D=D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.679 second ]
Privacy Policy