• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

kylecute007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

play games with her :)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

[b]styling each other's hair :eh:[/b]
kylecute007
» n00b
1969-12-31

chit chatting =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

get to know her more
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]making fansyns =D[/b]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: get to know her more..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tok bout biography of one another =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]hug her all night.. :kiss:[/quote] I'll give u a gud night kiss~~!! Wahaha~~:wow: ^Make a Bio page 4 her~~ Hee~~:D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]eat ice cream together..[/i]

Last edited by yas (2008-11-26 07:16:05)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gymnastics... to become sexy...forever. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cut bangs!! wahaha :lol:[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just talk to her and have fun with her.. cause i think she's fun to be with..
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We will sleep together :D YEs!!! I'm not FSnewbie anymore!!! =)

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-26 07:55:27)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i'm going to kick him cause he said that he wanna sleep with me.. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]playing pillow fight[/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]^i'm going to kick him cause he said that he wanna sleep with me.. =D[/quote] Is that baD? sAME Bed but different pillows :lol: @topic: We will play a Stare Game :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ nyc one but u'll lose :P[/b] @T: [b]we'll paint each other's faces :lol:[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^dive underwater :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play GH or rockband. :)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we'll talk about anything..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:lol: What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?what will you do? haha!! :D[/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:54

[ 9 queries - 0.637 second ]
Privacy Policy