• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen tomorrow then change it before the future is ruined,,,,
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

hmm... i want to control the gravity and fly!. hehe..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i want to fly and manipulate the time . . =D
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] I want to have lightning like ELLE and PETER, healing powers or regenarating like CLAIRE, and flying like PETER stop time and bend time to space and teleporting like HIRO... that is some of the cast of HEROES... hehehehehe... [/color]

Last edited by sweetdea_harry18 (2008-06-13 08:14:58)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

.ummmm :ninja: ummm i wud luv 2b like peter in heroes.. but with great power comes with great responsibility...har har.. so i dont want to be like em.. i just want to get my exgf back to me.. if ders such power i want it... now:eh:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like to travel though time and be invisible...
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really want to be a superman ?? fly to the sky and the other stuff
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to have hmm... x-ray vision to.. you know... :eh: hehehh really i want to have power of gravitational and magnetism.. heheheeh
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]flying[/b] - because when im sad, i can fly to high mountain & scream like hell.. [b]invisible[/b] - so i can go to a place where i always wan to be without people noticing me.. [b]travel through time[/b] - i wana go to 2012 and see if its really the end of the world~ lol & also i wanna go back to adams eve time, & stop them from eating the evil apple~ haha & we all will be naked today~ :lol:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want powers like flying...and i can move things just by my hand... :eh:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna have d powers dat wil love my bf forever nd wil neva cheat on him..hehe corny..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the power to absorb other superpowers.. like sylar of heroes =D
el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

a power of wisdom . . why . . . ?? so that I did not make any mistake . . .
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna control people in the world and do i say.. hahahaa
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Invisible so i can run around nekkid :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna fly,, and i wanna make anime's real.. lol esp. ONE PIECE characters,, lol
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ive always wanted to fly effortlessly and to be able to time travel so that i could redo what ive done wrong!
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna be Invisible.. yeaaaa[/b] :D

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-17 18:46:26)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]i wana go to 2012 and see if its really the end of the world~[/quote] do you think that's true ? ? ohh c'mon . .
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mine is the power to [b]Manipulate emotions.[/b] I think its amazing. If someone is really mad, I would calm them. If someone is sad, I would make them happy
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy