• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

zswop
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i dont expect any supa pawars!!!
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i really dream of having the power of FIRE.. hahah... i think it will be very cool to have this kind of power..
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me is...the power to control one's mind!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zswop]i dont expect any supa pawars!!![/quote] Then, don't post here to avoid a spammy thread. [b]@topic:[/b] Like Rogue's Powers. :D
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to read other people's mind. :D And the power to manipulate other's feelings. HAHHA :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can Be Small Or Big~~ Huhu~~
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To see the future.
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=zswop]i dont expect any supa pawars!!![/quote] haha then why did you post on this topic?? WTH dude?? ahaha! anyway! the power to stop Time and Dodge bullets like NEo! hahaha!
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like to have a power that can stop time and go back time...
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]super powers...... :penguin: :ninja: [/b][/align] [u]weeeeeeeee....id love to have the power of invisibility...wenks... just love to be really invisible at times i feel it.... for me to hear what those who knows me would say if im not around themmm... :D [/u]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i like to read minds and teleportation. [/b] :).
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

super fly.. elements manipulation,
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]super power[/b] :o want to be like superman :lol:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mind reading would do

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-11-29 08:40:52)

iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

can.be.in.two.place.at.the.same.time..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i wanna fly.,or maybe teleport would be much better[/i]:lol:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i.wanna.be.harry.potter^-^ ..a.wizard^-^
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanted to have the powers of knowing all of the people!! haizt!! and see what they are doing... grrrrrrrr... coz i wanna search for the person who hacked mah fs./. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,, if ever i get the chance to knw that person ill gonna be invisible and kick his/her ass... grrrrrrrrrrr..... so bad!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very strong and can flies...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

read other's mind :) that would be cool :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:18

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy