• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

i would like to be a mind reader =D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

:evil: :evil: fire :evil: :evil:
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I would like invisibility xD :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]being invisible :] or i can be an water. :] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]I want 2 powers of Thor, d Norse God of Thunder. ;) [/b][/font]
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want to FLY!! :) and to have the power to conquer the world all by myself!! hahaha :lol3:
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Invisible!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I want to have an ability like Claire's on Heroes.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Invisibility[/b] :xixi: Hohoho, I'd love to have that power. Plus teleportation (;
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

immortality
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]make myself a giant and very tiny :xixi:[/font][/color]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Invisible and Invincible :lol3:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The power to HEAL :D
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Teleportation. :xixi:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Telekinesis, so I won't pick up things anymore :xixi: Also flying and invisibility and oh, mind-reading lols :lol3:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Invisibility, read someone's mind, and fly =)
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to have a power that can copy all kinds of powers. Haha! ((: Gets?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy