• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

xenshen
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

powers huh? ahaha. maybe ill have an animal pheromone. :eh: just like ruuka in alice academy! ahaha. :wow:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Invisibility!! if only :)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can fly... i wanna fly to a place dat everyone can't find me...:D
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how many powers can i have? 1. can read minds 2. can control time 3. super strength 4. super speed 5. invisibility 6. healing powers
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a power to manipulate and control time and space at any time i want to use it
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

flying ability and inhuman super-fast speed...XD
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=arvinyu11]1. can read minds 2. can control time 3. super strength 4. super speed 5. invisibility 6. healing powers[/quote] [color=violet]same here.. i want to have those stuff.. specially the first and fifth.. reading minds and being invisible.. :eh:[/color]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Flying power. XD lol. I'm nuts. :retard:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]same here i want to fly so, a power like the man of steel is not bad..hehehehe[/b][/color]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i also want to be invisible haha even for a while :P
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]mee? make myself iNViSiBLE:D[/align]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]TELEKENESIS! :eh: (correct spelling ryt?) or TELEPHATY [/align]
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

read minds.. just like edward.. :lol:
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fly and invisible!!!! :D:D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*ability to fly* *ability to read other people's mind* *to see the future..* *invisibility* *wind,water,fire,heart, and earth...* that's all..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wishful thinking. that's what i want. :penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also [i]lightning speed[/i]. :) [/b]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

an invisible....i wish :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Read minds.. whuahahah =D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

read minds and at the same time invisibility. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy