• ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

To read other people's minds..
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

when i was a child, i always imagine myself flying like the characters in dragonballZ do.. nyahaaha.. have you seen that episode when gohan taught the daughter of master pogi how to fly? i tried that! haha..so embarrassing.. btw, i wanna fly and control the time.. i wanna have the power to read ppol's minds and to make myself sooo many.. nyahaha.. i wanna have the power to control things..

Last edited by rikodlaya11 (2008-10-30 15:49:26)

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

When I was a kid me and my couzins used to play this silly and childish game called the [b]BATTLE OF THE KINGDOMS[/b]..Each of us owns a kingdom witha specific power.... We all have multiple powersssssss.. Mine are: :arrow: Fire-my fave element :arrow: Gravity:arrow:-to control things :arrow: Time-I could stop time or go back time :arrow: Invisibility :arrow: Force field-used for defense
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] mine is to control the water.. :eh: just like katara..my favorite anime character.. she's cool.. :thumbsup: [/i][/b][/align]
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Invisibility- so that i can follow my crush whatever she does without seeing me.. hehe.. opss.. i won't follow her up to her house..(Lol) hehe..bad cheetah!
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is d power 2 turn back time.. so dat i can correct my mistakes
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm i like the power that can move objects using only my mind w/o physically touching them :lol: im lazy so i think of that :lol: or having a shinigammi eyes =D i think its cool :lol:

Last edited by a y a s h ii (2008-11-01 06:45:25)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would like to have all the superpowers. :lol:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]Instant transmission . The XRAY vision ! =D Chronosphere~ To stop time, but of course, it's limited. That's all :D [/color][/b]
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

being invisible it's cool and it's all i ever wanted i don't want to have all the powers in the world :D one is enough :D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

invisibility power dude .. :D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna save this world from criminalities and make it peaceful!:D:D:D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want to have Telekenesis, Invisibility powers and "Pass through" powers or in Filipino "tagos". :lol:
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Immortal.. yeah! that's ryt.. and I wanna read peoples mind.. also, can stop time.. and Phoenix, :D..^^[/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: read minds :arrow: control time :arrow: teleport :arrow: telekinesis :D :D :D

Last edited by KiNXE15 (2008-11-14 08:24:08)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be [b]INVISIBLE[/b] ..haha
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to have some superpowers like: [b]:arrow: Invinsibility :arrow: Teleportation :arrow: Brain Washing :arrow: Mind Reading :arrow: X-Ray Vision :arrow: Healing Powers :arrow: Time Traveling :arrow: The Ability to fly :arrow: Super Human Strenght :arrow: Super Speed :arrow: The controler of The Wind, Water, & Fire[/b] So many powers =D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the power to read people's mind..... and to be invisible... and the power to control time and travel through it..
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wanna fly.. be invisible
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Flying & invinsibility. :cool:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if given a chance to have a superpowers waht would you like to have and why?? mine is something related to world peace,,,,kinda,,, something like some sort of foresight so i can see what will happen

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy